Dogwoods star on the cover of February Digger
Get the story behind the resurgence of native dogwoods in the February 2015 issue of Digger magazine. Hardier, more decorative Cornus hybrids are finding success with growers and landscapers, thanks to the pioneering work of researchers like Dr. Elwin Orton of Rutgers University.
Other articles in the issue include:
- Drought spouts new opportunities: California’s water restrictions could have a positive impact on Oregon’s green industry. Download a PDF of this article
- The quality control journey: From propagation to pulling orders, and every step in between, growers have many opportunities to impact plant quality. Download a PDF of this article
- The greening of turfgrass: OSU’s Turf Program looks for ways to improve the environmental and economic sustainability of turfgrass management. Download a PDF of this article
- Your voice matters: OAN Executive Director Jeff Stone explains the simple truth in politics — if you are not at the table, you are likely to be on the menu. Download a PDF of this article
- Protecting our resources: OAN President Mike Coleman stresses the importance of caring for and protecting our resources, both natural and human. Download a PDF of this article
You can also read this month’s flipbook edition of Digger (Flash required; fast connection recommended). Please send your comments on the issue to editor Curt Kipp at email@example.com.