Echinaceas are hot, hot, hot!
Over the last decade, a new generation of ornamental Echinacea has burst onto the horticultural scene with exciting potential — and new popularity — as a garden perennial. Learn about the varieties growers are finding success with in the cover story — “Echinacea explosion” — from the hot-off-the-press April 2015 issue of Digger magazine. Download a PDF of this article
Other articles in the issue include:
- Food safety in the greenhouse: Implementation of the Food Safety Modernization Act will impact fresh produce-growing greenhouse operations in a variety of ways. Download a PDF of this article
- The connection between safety and wellness: Research shows that a worker with healthy diet and exercise habits will be safer in the workplace. Download a PDF of this article
- Adding to the plant palette: Learn the reasons why columnist Mike Darcy thinks Arctostaphylos and Mahonia deserve to be planted in more gardens. Download a PDF of this article
- Meet the leader: Kyle Fessler: OAN Willamette Chapter’s vice president reflects on raising a farm to support his young family. Download a PDF of this article
- Making things far better: To make things far better, member participation is crucial at this year’s “Far From Ordinary” Farwest Show. Download a PDF of this article
- Courage, clout and commitment: OAN Executive Director Jeff Stone explains why membership matters. Download a PDF of this article
You can also read this month’s flipbook edition of Digger (Flash required; fast connection recommended). Please send your comments on the issue to editor Curt Kipp at firstname.lastname@example.org.