The August issue of Digger Magazine not only includes the Farwest Show Guide and New Products Showcase, but other original green industry feature stories and news content.
In this issue:
- Plants for pollinators: Strong consumer interest drives demand for pollinator friendly plant selections.
- Where plant demand is headed: Nurseries are navigating a new landscape as consumer demand evolves.
- Native tree selections for urban shade: Many cities are turning toward diversifying tree lists to include lesser-known native North American trees.
- Member Profile: Hopper Bros.: This diversified nursery and farming operation on 900 acres grows ornamental conifers, Christmas trees, pumpkins, row crops and grass seed.
- Growing strong roots: The Oregon Nurseries Foundation is pleased to announce the recipients of this year’s scholarships
- The next generation of green minds: Seed Your Future launches BLOOM!, a vibrant national campaign that even businesses can use.
Farwest Show 2018:
- Farwest Show New Products Showcase: Discover innovative solutions and improvements to the latest 2018 green industry products.
- Farwest Show Features: Explore everything that the Farwest Show has to offer.
- Farwest Exhibitor Search: Plan your route through the tradeshow floor.
- The ‘offseason’: President’s Message by Josh Zielinski
- The Farwest Show is the place to be: Directors Desk by Jeff Stone
- Brand positioning: Pivot Points with Ian Doescher
- Ferns … not just a fancy frond: What I’m Hearing with Mike Darcy
Growing Knowledge, an ongoing series provided by Oregon State University in collaboration with the USDA and in partnership with OAN.
- Let it bee: The Oregon Bee Project will help explore market opportunities for nurseries
Download a PDF of the full issue: Download a PDF of this article
Please send your comments on the issue to editor Curt Kipp at email@example.com.