The new issue of Digger magazine is jam-packed with distinctive plants — from those that thrive between the cracks in crevice gardens, to a smorgasbord of new selections featured at this year’s New Varieties Showcase at the upcoming Farwest Show.
Other articles in the new issue include:
- Liberty Enlightening the World: OAN Executive Director Jeff Stone tells the rags-to-riches story of Lady Liberty. Download a PDF of this article
- Soilborne diseases of nursery crops: USDA-ARS and OSU team up to tackle this pernicious problem. Download a PDF of this article
- The scoop on soil health: Good dirt is a combination of site selection and sustainable production practices. Download a PDF of this article
- It’s all about the relationships: Marketing pro tips to achieve brand loyalty. Download a PDF of this article
- Farwest: It’s not just for plants anymore: When it comes to products and ideas, retailers can expect to find far more at this year’s show. Download a PDF of this article
- Washington then and now: OAN President Mike Coleman reflects on his recent trip to the nation’s capital. Download a PDF of this article
You can also read this month’s flipbook edition of Digger (Flash required; fast connection recommended). Please send your comments on the issue to editor Curt Kipp at email@example.com.