The 2015 Farwest Show treated attendees to a “Far From Ordinary” experience — including a 10 percent jump in attendance over last year! Click here to read all about the highlights from the biggest show in the West; you can also download a PDF of this article.
Other features in the September issue include:
- Expanding boundaries: A mixed palette of shrubs and trees makes for a more pleasing privacy screen. Download a PDF of this article
- Boosting business with integrated IT systems: Today’s technology can help you make more accurate decisions to move your business forward. Download a PDF of this article
- Gardening on the go: A new mobile app developed by OSU Extension Service lists plants for a fire-resistant landscape. Download a PDF of this article
- H2O: Water conservation is a crucial issue facing the nursery industry. Download a PDF of this article
- Connecting through social media: Pick up five easy tips to kick-start your social media presence
You can also read this month’s flipbook edition of Digger (Flash required; fast connection recommended). Please send your comments on the issue to editor Curt Kipp at email@example.com.