Articles in the July 2023 issue of Digger magazine showcase various ways to grow your green industry business bigger, better, faster and stronger! The July issue also contains a special 16-page insert previewing the Farwest Show New Varieties Showcase, featuring the newest and best innovations in horticulture coming to garden centers in 2023 and beyond.
Feature articles in the July 2023 issue include:
- Tracking the plant shopper’s journey: Dr. Bridget Behe, horticultural marketing expert, answers questions about her can’t-miss Farwest Show seminars on the art and science of selling plants. By Heather Cyrus
- Branching out banking relationships: Financing for the nursery industry can be tricky without a few good financial friends. By Jon Bell
- Maximalist gardening goes big: Landscape designers go big and bold with colorful palettes and contrasting textures. By Debbie Teashon
- GROWING KNOWLEDGE: What’s growing on? OSU plant breeding program shows progress on promising new cultivars. By Ryan Contreras, Ph.D.
- President’s Message: Connecting with optimism. By Todd Nelson
- Director’s Desk: The shining city on the hill. By Jeff Stone
- Legal Access: The bottom line on agricultural overtime. By Peter S. Hicks
Please send your comments on the issue to Editor Curt Kipp at CKipp@OAN.org.